Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dreams of copper

     Hello everyone! I am so sorry I've been MIA again. With Christmas and family, I had to take a little break. But I'm back and open for business! On Christmas, I got so much makeup from my parents (they're too nice to me!) so I've been messing around and making new looks every day. I was going to make a face of the day, but the rest of my face is not that good looking, with just some loose powder and a lip balm. But, I really liked my eyes!:) So, here it is! I'll list all of the products I used, putting a "***" next to the couple products that I got for Christmas.<3






Makeup Used:
-Benefit's Stay Don't Stray
-Mac's Satin Taupe ***
-Mac's Mythology ***
-Urban Decay's Naked
-Urban Decay's Virgin
-NYX Super Skinney Eye Marker
-Maybelline's One by One mascara


Brushes:
-The anti-bacterial Sephora Travel Brush Set ***


     First, I primed my eyes. Then I took Mac's eyeshadow in Mythology (An orangy-copper color) and washed it all over my lid. Then I took Mac's Satin Taupe (A taupe color) and very lightly swirled it in the outer corners, fanning it into my crease. With Naked (A skin-toned color) I blended over my crease, making a clean transition for my highlight color. I then took Virgin (A frosty white color) and highlighted my browbone with it. 
     I lined my upper lash line with my black liquid liner, then curled my lashes and applied mascara.
                                                      
     And that's all I did! I've been doing this the past couple days and I really like it. I keep it like this for day, then swirl more satin taupe  in the outer corners until it gets really dark for night. I hope you like it!


xoxo,
Kelly










3 comments:

  1. FOLLOWED! PLEASE FOLLOW BACK! :) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through beautylish. Hope you'd check me out. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! I love the coppery colors, they are so perfect for this season! Just to let you know, I nominated you for the Liebster award! All the details can be found on my blog if you wish to do the post.
    Hope you have an awesome day!
    Marianna
    x o x o
    http://mariannakhan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete