Saturday, September 3, 2011

August Favorites!

     Hello, beauties! I have officially been on blogger for a whole month, so I decided to start a monthly favorites string of blog posts!:) I hope you like them. I know I had fun writing this! Let's get started!
     
     Covergirl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation~ This. Is. My. Favorite. Makeup. Product. I. Have. Ever. Purchased! I only wear foundation like once every week or two. My skin is pretty okay, just right about when monday or TOM comes around, I start to breakout and get even MORE red than normal. (My skin has tons of red undertones even on a good day) I had tried the Covergirl Clean foundation (nothing special at all about it) and the Neutrogena Skin Clearing makeup (good coverage, but gets cakey reeeeally easily.) So I was kind of skeptical about drugstore foundations. But this foundation had gotten a lot of good reviews, so I picked it up, and I LOVE it. I SWEAR it feels like I'm not wearing anything. It's awesome! It gives light to medium coverage, but it's also very buildable so if you need more it would be fine. The only downside is that the packaging is soooo tiny I'll probably ned to re-purchase it a lot. But it's sooo worth it I don't even care!:)


     L'oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base~ I originally bought this because my old primer (the first kind I had ever bought and only) the Physicians Formula Correcting Primer was NOT helping my makeup stay on. It corrected some of my redness, but my makeup still caked up. But I didn't have time to go drive to Sephora, so I bought this primer. It's sooo amazing! After you put it on, your skin is, like, baby soft. And it even makes your skin better looking. I've worn it a few times without using any foundation and it's worked great! I really reccomend it.
  
     e.l.f. Complexion Perfection Powder~ You guys already know how much I love this. It has four different colors ( yellow, blue, green, and red) to counter-act any discoloration on your face. I originally got this for the green for my cheeks (Like I said, I have really red skin) because it was only $3. I wasn't sure it would work, but it so does! I only use the green and yellow though (yellow for undereyes to counteract my blueish-purple circles). But, I would buy this if it was $40! Plus, the packaging looks like the Nars blush packaging, which I love!:)


     Urban Decay NAKED Palette~ You already know this! Great pigmentation, great colors.


    Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray- This stuff says it lasts up to 16 hours.. and it actually does! I bought this back in like December, used it for a couple late-night parties, and forgot about it. I found it again a couple weeks ago and I love it! I use it whenever I'm going to a party, or when I wear foundation to keep it from caking up.:)


    Little Extra Things~ This post was a lot longer than I intended, so I'm goign to throw a few other little things into this section. Favorite nude lipstick- L'oreal lipstick in 800 Fairest Nude. Favorite Lip Stain- Revlon Just Bitten in Passion. Hair Product- :'oreal Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray!




     So that's it! I hope you enjoyed!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment