Sunday, September 11, 2011

Makeup Wishlist!

     I've been seeing a lot of fellow bloggers blogging about what they've been wanting makeup-wise recently. So I decided to make a post about it to:) I've been wanting so much recently... So much makeup I don't need, so little time<3 But I know I won't get all of this. I might not get any of this. I really can't afford all that much makeup, so obviously i won't be able to get a lot. But anyways, here's my list, in no particular order!


1. A brow powder. I don't care where it's from or what. i just really want one! There's this one spot on my left eyebrow where I plucked a little too much and it's so noticeable! I really want to fill it in. Plus, bold brows are super in for Fall. (Which excited me because my brows are very big) So, I want to go a tiny bit darker than their natural shade. I've never used a brow powder before, so if you guys have any good suggestions for any, I would love you to pieces!


2. Tarte 12-Hour Blush in Blissful. I've really been wanting a good blush lately, and I love how Tarte is all natural! Plus Blissful is a warm peach color, and I don't have any peach blushes (sad, I know). So, I really hope I can get this!


3. Essie Nail Polish in Carry On. I think this shade is soooo pretty for fall. It's just a  dark, matte, burgundy shade, which I don't have anything like in my nail polish collection. Absolutely love!:)




4. A good gel eyeliner brush. Mine sucks so bad! I don't care where it's from, I just want a decent one.


5. L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara. I have heard so many great reviews on this mascara. I really want to try it out! I'm not really into buying super expensive mascaras, I just usually stick to drugstore mascaras like my Covergirl LashBlast mascaras. So I just wanted to try it out:)




6. NARS lipstick in Fast Ride. I've really been into berry-ish lips lately, and this shade is SO PRETTY!! I really love NARS products, so i have no doubt that this will be a very good product.




     So yeah! There's actually a lot more products I've been wanting lately, I just can't think of them right now. If I remember, I might post them later. :)

1 comment:

  1. the dark nail polish from essie is to die for! thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete