|My lighting was kind of bad, you can't see the shimmer or white eyeliner... But I still look awake!:)|
-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye perfecter
-Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion
-Virgin by Urban Decay
-Naked by Urban Decay
-Any eyelash curler
-Maybelline's One by One Volum' Express mascara
-Wet n' Wild eyeliner in White
- First off, apply the eye-brightener onto your dark circles, and dab the concealer until it is blended out. I really like this concealer, because it actually works for covering up my dark circles, unlike most.
- Apply your eyeshadow base, and use a light shimmery color from lids to brow bone. This color will make your eyes look brighter.
- Use any white eyeliner to highlight the inner corner of your eyes and the browbone.
- Taking a Q-tip, go over your water line, removing excess liquid before you apply your eyeliner.
- Rim your water line with the white eyeliner. This will create the illusion of more whites to your eye, making your eyes appear a lot bigger and brighter. This one step makes you look so much more awake.
- Take a gel eyeliner brush, or any eyeshadow brush, and go over the eyeliner with a white eyeshadow so keep it from fading.
- Use a skin colored eyeshadow right under your white eyeliner so it doesn't smudge. That would ruin the effect it had on your eyes.
- Curl your lashes. This step can really make your eyes look a lot more open!!
- Use only one coat of mascara, to keep the curl. Too much will make your eyes look heavy, making you seem more tired.