Sunday, September 25, 2011

One by One Mascara Review


     We've all heard of Maybelline's One by One mascara. I'd always hear great reviews on blogs and videos, but it never really looked that great to me. The packaging looked unappealing, and  I'm not one for volumized lashes, I mostly enjoy a lot of length. But, I was hanging out  with one of my friends and her lashes looked AMAZING. They were long, dark, volumized, but not clumpy. I asked her what she used and she said she used this mascara. I decided I'd buy this instead of the L'oreal Million Lashes Mascara.
     I went to ULTA a couple days after that, picked up a tube, and tried it the second I got home. Oh my gosh this stuff is absolutely amazing. It does everything for my lashes. The mascara gave volume to my lashes, but they were still separated. And the length? Amazing. So I've been wearing this in the shade Black, and I might want to pick up another one later that's in brown.
     So yeah! Just a short review on a really great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment