Monday, September 5, 2011

The Beginning of a Beautiful Journey...

     Hello beauties! So, let's talk nail polish. I've always loved it, and I mean, who doesn't? I would always read other blogs and watch youtube videos and gurus would be obsessed with nail polish and would have HUGE collections. I thought to myself, "Why would anyone love nail polish that much? How many do I even have?" I went through all of them, searching high and low through my bathroom and bedroom. Turns out I only have about 10 or 15 polishes. At first I didn't care, like I said- polish wasn't a big deal. But lately, I've really been appreciating it more! Now I can't believe how little polishes I have! None of them are that amazing, either. I always wore bright blue and pinks, but after seeing stuff on runways, I've noticed more subtle colors are more in. So, for the next couple months, I am going to go on a 'nailpolish frenzy' of sorts. What do I want for Christmas? Nail polish. What do I want at Sephora? Nail polish. Need anything at the drugstore? Nail polish!! I'm so excited!:)
     Sadly, I don't have any essie or OPI. My collection just contains Sinful colors, Sally Hanson, and Revlon. So before I go out and but some essie and OPI, I have a question.

What are your favorite essie & OPI shades?

     I'm really curious!:) Oh, and so I don't totally bore you with this post, I just wanted to show you my two favorite polishes.

1) Revlon's Cherries in the Snow. It's on my toes and I love it! It's this pretty deep pink color.

 

2) Sally Hanson's Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. They're not really polish, but I love them! This is the one I have on my finger nails right now:)


So yeah! It would mean the world to me if you answered my question! Thanks, bye!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment