Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Foundation Frenzy!!

     It was in my August favorites, and it is literally the best makeup product I have EVER purchased. No one told me or paid me to say this, it's completely my opinion. But, my favorite makeup product is:The Covergirl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation.
     I LOVE this product. I first heard about it from MacBarbie07 on youtube, and she's been using it for almost a year straight. I usually like whatever she does, so I decided to try it out. I'm so happy I did! It's very easy to move around my face, it doesn't just set so you can't blend it. (And this problem I've always seemed to have. Like with my Neutrogena foundation, the second you put it on, it's staying there!): ) 
     Plus, it really matches skin easily. I've never been great with finding my shade, so this was a HUGE plus for me.
     Also, -wow, I have so much to say about this- it doesn't make my skin breakout! I love foundation, but I get scared when I wear it because usually it makes me break out. This does not at all! My skin has actually improved since I've started using it.
     Another great thing about this is that it's SO LIGHT OMG. It feels lighter than a tinted moisturizer! You seriously feel like you have nothing on. For medium coverage foundation? Omigosh. I love it.
     My very favorite thing about this makeup is that it's so build able. When you first put it on, it's light to medium coverage. If you just put on a layer or two more, it's easily full coverage. It still feels light, and it doesn't even cake up when you put more on. Gosh, this is the most amazing foundation ever. I'm just freaking out writing this!:D




Bottom Line:
-Doesn't set right away
-Easily matches skin tones
-Doesn't break out my skin
-SUPER light-weight
-Very build able
-Doesn't cake

     Not too shabby, eh? :) So I REALLY recommend this. I hope you enjoyed my little rave. Feel free to ask me any questions about it or recommend YOUR favorite foundation. Maybe I'll try it out!:)

1 comment: