Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cheap, Last Minute Halloween Look- Barbie!

     Yes, I know, I haven't been posting any Halloween tutorials. But, I decided I'd try to put a couple up incase some of you still don't know what to be! They're really easy, and great for putting together a last minute costume for a party or something:)
     So, Let's get started with our basic Barbie look!:)

Face:
-L'oreal Paris Studio Secrets Magic perfecting Base
-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector
-Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation
-Covergirl Loose Powder
-Posie Tint Cheek Stain

Eyes:
-Urban Decay's Primer Potion
-Almay Eyeshadow Treo in 003 for Hazel Eyes
-L'oreal Paris HIP Bright Eyeshadow Duo in Brazen
-Maybelline New York Great Lash Lots of Lashes Macara in Very Black
-Optional: False Eyelashes
-Optional: Eye liner
-Optional: Brow Powder or Pencil

Lips: 
-Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Blush
-Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Candy Pink
-Revlon Lusterous Lipstick in Pearl
-Victoria Secret Pink Lipgloss in Candy Baby

FACE-
     So, first off start with a primer. All I have now is the L'oreal primer, so I just used that. Then, apply your concealer. all i used was my neutrogena one for under my eyes. After, using a stippling brush,(You can use whatever you want, but stippling brushes seem to make a more flawless look, like a plastic doll!) apply your foundation. Feel free to use a very full coverage foundation, because Barbie's skin is always perfect! All I had was my Natureluxe though, which is light to medium coverage, so I used that. To set it all, I took a NYX powder puff and dabbed powder on my T-zone. Usually I would use a brush, but brushes can sometimes ruin the smooth surface we just made with our foundation. So, I used a puff. Afterwards, apply any pink blush you have. I just used Posie Tint, which when piled on, can be VERY pink.

EYES-
     After applying your eye primer, take a very light, shimmery pink color and put it on the inner third of you eye, and around your inner corners for your highlight. Then, take a very hot pink eye shadow color and cover the other two thirds of your eyelids. Don't be afraid to go  way above your crease- it's Halloween makeup!! Break a couple rules! Then, use any white-champagne eye shadow to use as your brow highlight. Curl your lashes and apply at least 2 coats of any black mascara on both top and bottom lashes. (I usually don't put  a lot- if any- mascara on my lower lashes, so I decided to put on a lot for Halloween).
     I decided not to, but if you want, you can apply an eyeliner. I would choose a black liquid liner and use it on the upper lash line to wing it out. Very cute. You could also apply false eyelashes to make it more dramatic. And if you want, groom your brows!! I would have... But i was lazy <3


LIPS-
     I took a pink lip liner pencil and followed the natural line of my lips, then colored all the way in. Then, I took my super hot pink lipstick and applied it. To make it even more dramatic, I took another pinky-red color and layered it on top of my other lipstick. Then I just used a little gloss on the center of my lips to finish it off. 

     So there you go! Sorry, my lighting was really bad today, but I still decided to post the pictures. But this is just a very easy makeup look using almost all Drugstore products. :) I hope you enjoyed! I'm being this for Halloween, and I'm going to a party tomorrow night, so I'll post pics!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment