Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Obsession with L'oreal Lipsticks

     I've always had issues with finding a good drugstore lipstick that's color stayed on for a while. They would look good at first, then disappear an hour later. Either that, or they just didn't look good. This always disappointed me! All I wanted was a good lipstick that didn't cost that much. Thankfully, I've found my match.
    L'oreal's Colour Riche Lipstick. This stuff is amazing! Honestly, I've had two of these lipsticks for a while, but I never really payed attention to them. They just sat way, way, way back in my makeup collection. But a week or two ago they resurfaced, and I decided to give them another try. They. Are. Amazing! It is soooo long lasting. I swear, I put it on 7 hours ago and it's still as bright as when I put it on. I've even eaten in between! It's SUPER amazing. And the product itself is VERY moisturizing. I don't even need to apply a lip balm on before hand. And (my favorite part) it's very true to color. I have a brown-nude shade and a shimmery pink shade, and the color of the lipstick is the exact color you get on your lips. I love it!!:) Oh, and it doesn't settle in your lip's cracks. Just an overall amazing lipstick. So, let's go over everything, shall we?
-Stays on all day
-Moisturizing
-True to color
-Doesn't settle in lines

     So, yeah! I hope you enjoyed my little review:) Bye, beauties!

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried these, I'll keep my eyes open!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d need to test with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!
    best face mask Lahore

    ReplyDelete