Saturday, October 8, 2011

September Favorites!

     It's that time of the month again- Favorites! I'm a little late (sorry!) but I still wanted to make a post. So let's just jump right into it, shall we?

     Benefit's High Beam- So i only have the sample size, but this highlighter is amazing! I got it in July but I didn't really start using it until September, and it's amazing! A couple dabs of this and my complexion looks so much better. Even over the past two weeks when i was barely wearing any makeup, I would swipe some on and I would look instantly better. I apply it on my cheek bone, down the bridge of my nose, and on my cupids bow. It only takes a minute to look like you spent an hour on your face!

     OPI's French Quarter For your Thoughts- So I had been wanting a matte gray nailpolish, and this was perfect! It's very fall like, and it stays on forever! This was my first OPI polish, and I was very happy with the results. It stayed on for over a week without even chipping! Plus, the color was wonderful. Plain and simple. Beautiful.

     Neutrogena Brightening Eye Perfector- I just needed a good, cheap under eye concealer. Welp, I got it! It really brightens my eyes and keeps the focus away from my circles, while concealing them.

     Garnier Skin Renew Moisturizer- This was the moisturizer I was talking about in my last post. It's so amazing! I think I'm going to do a review on it soon, so I'm not going to say a lot about it right now. But I couldn't live without it!

     Urban Decay Naked Palette- You guys know I love this. Amazing pigmentation and a beautiful supply of colors.

     Remmington 1/2" to 1" Curling Wand- I had heard sooooo much about this, and I wanted to purchase it. It's so amazing! I really hate curling irons. The clamps are so stupid. Before i got this, I would literally wrap my hair around the clamp, pretending it was a wand. It was sooo sad. So, I bought this, and my hair looked so good!! I think I'm going to do maybe like a video tutorial on how to use this. It's so amazing! You NEED to get it!

     Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray- So i had never used a heat protectant before... I know!! Horrible!! But I never really cared. I thought "what are the chances it would work anyway? Either way, i don't care... it'll be fine." But when i bought my curling wand, i decided to get this. It works so well!! My hair looks so much healthier, plus the spray is supposed to make it shinier and it totally works! I love it!

     Cover Girl Translucent Powder- I've been using this for months on end, and I've always loved it. But I had been using it to much that I forgot how much I loved it! So I wanted to include it in my favorites post. It really lasts all day, and it doesn't cake up! Super awesome and really cheap.

     Real Techniques Stipple Brush- So there isn't that much to say about this because it's just a  brush, but it's amazing! It's only $10 and I like it better than a mac stippling brush, to be honest. After using this, my face looks so flawless! :)


So that's about it! Enjoy your month. xoxo!



No comments:

Post a Comment