Monday, October 3, 2011

Clearing Things Up- Part 2

     Hi beauties! I just wanted to do a quick update on how my skin has been! So, I still haven't found a new skin care system i want to invest in yet, but I have worn less makeup!
     Yes, it was hard. I LOVE makeup. To death. If I didn't, I wouldn't have this blog now would I? So going with very little makeup the past couple days was hard. All i wore was concealer for my UNDER EYE CIRCLES, powder, clear mascara, and some kind of lip product. (Powder to keep my face matte, concealer so I don't look tired, and mascara and lips so i look a little more put together.) Ever since, my skin has looked so much better! Without foundation and concealer, my face has very much improved. I'm not sure if it's because it's makeup, and makeup clogs pores, or if it's I'm allergic to the products I've recently bought. Maybe both? But oh well, I'll find out in a couple weeks when I slowly start wearing more makeup.
     So, that's pretty much it! Just wanted to update you all on how my skin is going. I still need to keep my bangs out of my face and eat better, but I haven't really gotten around to that. I know, I'm horrible! But I'll start tomorrow morning! Love you all so much! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment