Monday, October 31, 2011

Mini Drugstore Haul!


     Hello beauties! I don't think I've ever written a haul post before, but I went to the drugstore a couple days ago and decided I might as well post about it:) So, as you can see, I've purchased: Great Lash lots of Lashes Macara in Very Black, Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner in Blush, Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light, and Clean and Clear Body Wash in BOOST.

Lots of Lashes Mascara- I am in love with mascara. I always need at least 2 or 3 different kinds at once. I had my Maybelline Clear Mascara and One by One, but I had my eye on the new Lots of Lashes mascara. I was never a fan of the original Great Lash, but I still wanted to try it out. I mean, come on, the brush is tiny and shaped like a heart!! So, I decided to get it. And BOY do I love this mascara!! The tiny brush makes it easy to get certain lashes without making a huge mess. And the formulation? Awesome! My lashes look to long and full! My favorite mascara!

Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner- I'd never tried a lip liner before to be honest with you, but I really wanted to. I picked out this color because it's a nude pink, which could go with so many of my lipsticks. It's pretty good. I'm not in love with it, but I've still been using it. It does the job!

Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer- I reaaaally needed a tinted moisturizer. I had some discoloration on my face, but it wasn't bad enough for a foundation. Plus, I wanted to give my skin a break. So, I bought this! It'd kind of really amazing. My skin looks so bright and pretty when I have this on!:)

Clean and Clear BOOST- I've been wanting this for at least 2 months. And finally, I found it!! It's just a lightly exfoliating body wash that's supposed to "wake you up" in the morning as you shower. And boy, does it work!! It smells soooo amazing, and it defiantly wakes me up. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment