Saturday, November 5, 2011

October Favorites!

     Hello beauties! It's that time of the month again! Favorites Time!! So I don't really have that much, but I have been using these items sooo much. They're all new (except for one thing) so it was fun experimenting with all of them! So, let's just get started.

  So, face wise, I've just been in love with one product, which is the Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. I had my eye on this one for a while, and I  finally decided to get it. I love it!!It covers my acne scars without any concealer, and my face looks so bright with it on. It gives great sun protection, and it's very light! 5 stars!

     Now for my favorite part-- eyes! So here my favorites are the Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara, L'oreal Paris HIP gel eyeliner and L'oreal HIP eyeshadow duo in brazen. These products are amazing!! The Lots of Lashes mascara really lengthens my lashes, and I always wear this when I'm going to be wearing a very natural face. It makes my lashes look long and natural, and definatly not clumpy.
     The gel eyeliner? Omigosh. I want to marry this stuff. I never really wore eyeliner, (because eyeliner hates me) but I decided i wanted to get a gel liner and try it out for my upper lash line. And? It's amazing!! It comes with a little slanted brush (which is actually pretty good!! I'm going to keep using it until I can go to MAC to buy a good one). The line is so precise, with such a beautiful deep black color. I always wing it out, and it looks so cute! Plus, it lasts all day! Wee!!
     And the eyeshadow duo is AMAZING. I'm really liking this HIP line by L'oreal. The colors are SO pigmented- especially for drugstore. I love it! I bought it originally for the pink so I could use it for my Barbie look, but I've been using it ever since, too! I use the brown on my outer-V and sometimes if I'm feeling colorful, I'll take a little bit of the pink for a wash of color all over my lids. Such great pigmentation, I would buy this again and again!

     Now for lips! I have the Revlon Colorstay lipstick in Candy Pink, and a mint lipgloss I got 5 years ago from Claire's... Heehee...
     The lipstick is amazing!! It looks really pink, but once you put it on your lips, it's very wearable. I wanted this for my Barbie look, and I was kind of disappointed because it wasn't that super bright. (I ended up layering two lipsticks for the perfect costume pink color) But, I started wearing it everyday. I grew to love it super quickly. It's natural looking, but if you put on an extra layer or two, it's a pretty bright pink lip color. Absolutely love, and I'm wearing it right now!
     Now for the mint lipgloss!:) It's so old that the label rubbed off. I bought it years ago before I was into makeup, just because I really liked lipgloss and the smell of mint. (My friend had just gotten a mint lipbalm, and I was very jealous!) So, I bought this for like $3. I just discovered it a couple weeks ago when I was looking through my drawers, and I decided to try it out. It's amazing!! It's just a clear gloss, but it smells and tastes like mint. I wear it almost everyday on the center of my lips to give it some dimension. My Revlon pink lipstick and this? Perfect combo!


     So, yeah! Those were my October favorites! Comment and tell me if you like any of these products, or what your own favorites are! :)

XOXO
Kelly


 

No comments:

Post a Comment