Friday, November 11, 2011

Pin Up to Rocker Chick: Makeup and Hair!

    Hi beauties! So, today i was having fun fooling around with my makeup, and I re-discovered my favorite red lipstain. It really inspired me to do a mini-pin up look! I personally love it. I wore it out today and got a lot of compliments:) Don't worry- it's VERY wearable! Hope you all like it:) I'll tell you what I used and attach a few pictures! Tell me what you think!
     PS- I've also put in a couple different hairstyles. Two are more pin up, and one is more rocker:)


My favorite hair for this look!




Face:
-L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base
-Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation
-Makeup Forever Concealer Pallette in N1
-Covergirl Loose Powder


Eyes:
-Urban Decay's Primer Potion
-Urban Decay's NAKED Palette- Vigrin, Naked, sin, and sidecar
-NYX Eyeliner Pencil in 901 Black
-Maybelline's One By One 
-Maybelline's Great Lash Clear Mascara


Lips:
-Revlon's Just Bitten Lipstain in Frenzy
-A red, shimmery lipgloss (not sure what brand, it rubbed off:( )


My winged liner:)
The finished look!


Edgy, rocker, and super easy!


Try loose, flirty hair!




No comments:

Post a Comment