Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pretty in Pink

     Hello beauties! Today I was feeling very girly:) So, I decided to do a pink makeup look! It has a bunch of subtle pink pops. It's cute, but very wearble! Don't worry, it doesn't look crazy! Let's just get started:)


Eyes:
-Urban Decay's Primer Potion
-Almay's Eye Shadow Palette in 003 for Hazel Eyes
-Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara


Lips:
-Revlon's Colorstay Lipstick in Candy Pink
-Victoria's Secret Lipgloss in Candy Baby


Cheeks:
-Benefit's Posie Tint Lip and Cheek Stain
-Benefit's High Beam Liquid Highlighter


     After you've applyed your primer, take a very subtle light pink shimmery color all over your lid. Then, take a brown matte shadow and sweep it along your crease, to give your look some dimention (obviously). Lastly, take a shimmery champagne color and use that as your highlight. (I've really been in love with shimmery highlights lately, because they hide my stray brows!(: )
     Then, curl your lashes and apply a lengthening mascara.
     Then, take any pink lipstick you have, and apply it. I'm in LOVE with this color- it was in my October favorites- and I wear it almost everyday. Then, apply a pink lipgloss!
     Cheek time! Take any pink blush -I used my bright pink liquid cheek stain- and swirl it on the apples of you cheeks and blend it up. Then, taking any powder or liquid highlighter, highlight your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose!


     And there you go! A very pink look that makes your face glow. Hope you guys have as much fun with this look as I did!




I look so young here!

No comments:

Post a Comment