Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Beautiful Thanksgiving Makeup Look!

     Hello beauties! So tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and since I always get together with a lot of friends and family and take tons of pictures, I want to look good! Plus, makeup is just so fun to play with:) So this is the look I've put together. It's very Fall like, with a variety of browns and golds. So yeah! I hope you all like it!



Makeup Used:
-Gold Sephora Cream Eyeshadow
-UD NAKED Palette: Half Baked, Naked, and Smog
-Almay Palette in 003 for Hazel Eyes- the champagne color
-Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara

     First, take your golden cream shadow/shadow base, and apply it all over your lid. Take any champagne color, and apply it to the inner corners and fan it into the inner third of your eye. 
     Taking a pure gold color, sweep it all over the rest of your lid. This is the main focus of your eye makeup, so make it pop!
     Taking a shimmery brown color, put this on the outer corner of your lid. Then, taking a fluffy brush, sweep it a little bit into your crease. 
     Wipe off the excess shadow on your fluffy brush, dip it into a skin-colored shadow, and clean up the edges.
     Take your champagne color again,and highlight under your brow.
     Taking the shimmery brown color again, sweep it onto your outer lower lash line. Then, curl your lashes and apply mascara.


     There you go! A beautiful Fall look, great for Thanksgiving or any other day! This look would look great with a pale pink lip and some bold brows. (I would have done my brows to make them more dramatic, but I didn't have my brow powder with me)
     Hope you liked it! Until next time...


xoxo,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment