Sunday, November 20, 2011

What I Got for My Birthday: Beauty!!:)


     Hello everyone!:) So this past Friday was my birthday!:) And when all of my wonderful family and friends asked me what I wanted, I obviously asked for makeup! And that's definitely what I got!:) They were all so sweet and I'm so thankful for getting to have all of these wonderful people in my life. I in no way mean to brag. I understand this really is a lot, but keep in mind it is from a lot of people. I got all of these gifts, plus 3 sephora gift cards, and some clothing (just if you were wondering!:P) But I just decided to share because this is a beauty blog! And if you want to see the other things I got, please leave a comment down below and I'd love to share what else I got!! And if you want any reviews, I'd be happy to do as many as you request!!:D Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy!


Everything I got:)


                                                  
So I got these two lotions! They smell really good, but I haven't tried them yet so I'm not sure if I'll like them or not. But I got Secret Charm by Victorias Secret and Sweet Pea by Bath and Body Works. Can't wait to use them!!


Nail polish time! And I got A LOT. SO I have 5 mini nail polishes from LA colors, 1 mini nail polish from Sephora by OPI, 1 NYC glitter nail polish, a Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat, and a Nabi CRACK Nail Polish. (PS right now I'm wearing the purple Nabi crackle over my gray OPI polish I've already owned!) So I swatched all of these on my nails, and absolutely all of the colors are BEAUTIFUL! Around Christmas time I think I'm going to use the LA Colors green color and use the red crackle coat over that. So yeah! If you want more of a specific post on any of these, don't be shy!

Now these two are Sephora brand creme eyeshadows in a brown and a gold. I love these!! They don't crease at all! I've been using these as eyeshadow bases and they're great!:)

Perfume time!!:) I got the PINK fresh and clean body mist, and a Daisy by Marc Jacobs rollerball. I'm in love!! I was never into perfumes. I always tried to be, but I never remembered to put any on in the morning. But all weekend I've been using the rollerball on my wrists. It smells soooo good!! I had heard it was amazing, but I had never smelled it. Omigosh, it's great. So is the PINK!



Now this is one of my favorite products!! It's the Sephora LASHDASH! I'm not going to talk about it because I'm probably going to do a review on it:)

This is the Sephora Advanced Lash Booster Mascara! I didn't think I would like this at all because I hated the wand, but it's actually REALLY good. I love layering this over my One by One Mascara:)

My friend got me two lipglosses- the Beauty Rush lipgloss in Candy Baby (which I already had but I was running out of!) and the Bath and Body Works lipgloss in Fruit Punch. I love the Fruit Punch one! It smells AMAZING!!! And the color payoff rocks.


Now these are some of the eyeshadows that I got! The palette has a bunch of fun colors, but it doesn't have a label so i don't know the brand:( But it doesn't matter anyway. It's pigmentation isn't all that good. STill, it's a great thing to throw in a purse! And the Bare Minerals eyeshadow is in GLEE, which is a brown-ish red color. Really pretty for Fall!!



These two are from the Benefit Finding Mr. Bright Kit. My friend got it for mee, saying she didn't need these two. And I love them! I already have high beam (but hey, more the merrier!) but I needed a face primer. This is so good! It brightens my face, and my makeup stayed on SOOOO WELL. I can't wait to get the full size!

AHHH I am SO excited for this product!:) Technically I got this by myself, but I got it with the money my parents gave me. This is MAC's Up The Amp lipstick. It appears pink-y here, but it's actually a really, really purple berry color. Yet, it's very wearable! I got this because it's great for Fall and Winter. I'm going to do a huge review on this later! Swatches and everything!


My friend got me all of these e.l.f. palettes- and I thank her so much for it!! There's waaay too much to say about these, but I'm going to make it short today:) The pigmentation on the eyeshadows are AMAZING. That huge colorful palette was like $15, and the pigmentation is GREAT for that price. i love it! The palette on the upper right has some blushes and a bronzer. They have great pigmentation, but the colors  aren't very good. Although, it has a brow powder that I've been using!! So yeah. REALLY good products. Tell me if you want in depth reviews and swatches!

Well that's all!! I hope you enjoyed seeing all the pretty things I got:) Please tell me if you want any reviews! I would review all of them, but I wouldn't want to waste anytime if you guys don't want to see them. So yeah. Thanks! Love you all!!











2 comments: