Friday, November 25, 2011

Just a Fall Friday Night

     I went out with friends earlier this evening, and I really liked the look I put together. I've been using it for the past week every time I go out. It's just a slightly smokey eye with a dark berry lip. (And I curled my hair which I thought was really fun!) Great for any chilly Fall night, or afternoon!


     


















Face:
-"That Gal" Brightening Face Primer
-Neutrogena Brightening Under Eye Perfector
-Covergirl Natureluxe foundation
-Covergirl Loose Powder


Eyes:
-e.l.f. Beauty Clutch- the light brown brow powder
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Almay Eyeshadow Trio in 003 for Hazel Eyes
-NYX Pencil Liner in Black
-Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara


Lips:
-MAC's Up The Amp Lipstick
-e.l.f. Beauty Clutch- the purple lip gloss


     So after you've primed, applied foundation, powder, and done your eyebrows, apply primer potion all over your lids.
     Take a champagne color and apply it all over your lids, along the inner corners, and under your brow bone. 
     Take a shimmery brown color and pack it onto your outer V, and work it into your crease to give your eyes some dimension. 
     Take a black pencil liner and line your water line. Then curl your lashes and apply mascara.
     Put on any dark rep, berry, or purple lipstick. Then, take any gloss that matches your lip color and apply it to the center of your lips.


     There you go! Hope you liked this quick and easy look:)





No comments:

Post a Comment