Monday, November 21, 2011

e.l.f. Eyeshadows- Review and Swatches

It's time to review the e.l.f. eyeshadows!! This is my Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette, for approximatley $15. It comes with 144 eyeshadows. I've swatched four of the colors, just giving you an over-all view of what the pigmentation looks like. Let's get started, and I'll tell you how I feel about it along the way!

So here I've swatched four colors. A matte dark brown, a pure white, an aqua blue, and a shimmery black.

As you can see here, the swatch on my finger is a lot less pigmented than it appears to be in the pan. In the pan, it's a dark, cocoa brown. On my finger, it's a light honeypot color. I actually like the color on my ginger better but it's still not what I asked for.








This is the pure white color. With only one swipe, it's just as beautiful on my finger as in the pan. Fantastic pigmentation!









I was really disappointed with this swatch. In the pan, the color is a beautiful aqua blue. Very bright and pretty. I was really excited to swatch this! But the color payoff was horrible. On my finger, you can barley see it! (And to be honest, I used two swipes on that finger.) So this one was a no go.







This was my favorite of the swatches! I barley touched it, and it came out jet black. Absolutely love!!









So that's basically it! I swatched a crease color, a highlight, a fun color, and a smokey color. I thought that kind of summed up everything. for you guys:) So, my over all view on this palette?

Packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 4 out of 5
Price: 5 out of 5
Overall: 4.5 out of 5
Would I buy again: Definitely!! Most colors are very pigmented!

No comments:

Post a Comment