Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School Part 1: Skin Care

     Hello beauties! I've decided to start a back to school series for my blog. My school starts in a couple weeks (and I'm sure some of yours have already started, so I'm going to be pulling this series out fast) and I thought this would be helpful for some people. So, step 1 to looking great on your first day (or any school day) is taking care of your skin.
   
      BODY:
Make sure you exfoliate everyday! It's very important, and will keep your skin touchably soft. And you know those bumps you get on your upper arms? Those go away with daily exfoliating! More information on it here. And afterwards, make sure to use a lotion or body butter all over your body. These are what I use everyday.
Body Shop Mango Body Scrub
Bath&BodyWorks Apple Blossom Citrus Lotion




    
      FACE:
Okay, it's time to get serious about our skincare. You want your skin to look best on its first day, don't you? I thought so. <3 In order to get your face as clean and glowing as possible, you really need to buckle down. Make sure every morning and night you cleanse, tone, apply any serums and acne medications you may have, and mousturize. Never skip a day! Exfoliate one to three times a week to get it deep-cleansed and soft. If you have acne, make sure you start spot treating them. If you have acne scars, make a DIY toner to help reduce them. Link is here. If you have wrinkles, or to prevent them, use a wrinkle treatment. So, here are some products I really recommend. I've added these to my skin care routine.

Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel-Cream




PanOxyl wash for face, back, and chest

     You also ned to eat healthy! I have a really bad junk food habit, but the past week or so I've cut myself off completely so I could have clear, first day of school, skin. I'll do a post on it's own about healthy eating though. I hope you enjoyed!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment