Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hair Products

     Time to talk hair products, beauties. I never, ever used hair products. Ever. The only time I did was when I threw my hair up and needed some hairspray. All of my hair stylists said, "You really should use some kind of product in your hair everyday." But I just ignored them. My hair was fine. Why would I need them?
     But, the past few months I've been buying and trying all kinds of products. I officially have my favorites!! First my favorite, fifth my least (yet I love them all!!)
     First- Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse. This stuff is like magic in a can! My hair CAN'T curl or scrunch in anyway. (I have REALLY AMAZINGLY hard to curl hair. If you want to know how I actually get my hair to curl, request it!). But, when I use this, it really helps keep the curls in! Super super amazing. I really recommend it.
     Second- L'oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray. This hairspray ROCKS. It really keeps my hair in place, but it doesn't make it all crunchy.
     Third- Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray. I usually use my L'oreal Paris hairspray, but if I've curled my hair, I'll use this. It really gives my curls a boost! But, it makes my hair crunchy. Oh well!
     Fourth- Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream for Color-Treated or Highlighted Hair. I have blonde highlights, and this really locks in the color. I use this everyday when I don't need to use any of my other products in my hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair, and I love it!
     Fifth- Pantene Medium-Thick Straighten and Smooth Cream. I use this after I've straightened my hair to calm down the frizz. That's really it. Good product. Not super amazingly fantastic, but I do use it every time I straighten my hair. Does the job, but my makes my hair a BIT BIT BIT oily.
     So yeah! As for heat protectants, I just use whatever is around the house.:) Hope this post didn't bore you to death!;) Bye beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment