Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School part 3: Hair!

     Hi beauties! So, since my last post was super long, I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.:) I think for first day of school, you should do something special. I ALWAYS have my hair straight, in pigtail braids, or in a ponytail. So, for the first day of school, I'm curling my hair!


Products used:
-Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Cream
-Herbal Essences body envy volumizing hairspray
-Any curling wand




     So, before I do anything, I take a quarter-sized amount of the cream and put it all over my hair, focusing mostly on the ends. This keeps it from frizzing up, and keeps it healthy. Then I take 1-2 inch sections of hair and wrap it around my wand for about 7-10 seconds each. Once I'm done, I use my volumizing hairspray and spray all over to keep it held, and to give great volume!:)


                             (Don't mind my face, I sent this picture to a friend, just being stupid...<3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment