Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Makeup Routine!

     So, I LOVE makeup. But honestly, I don't wear thaaat much on a regular basis. Especially during summer. But, I still wear some and I thought it would be fun to post what I use everyday in summer!:) Here we go:


-Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock
-e.l.f. complexion perfection powder
-Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Shadows from Urban Decay's NAKED Palette
-Softlips Vanilla
-Benefit's Posie Tint Lip and Cheek Stain
-Benefit's High Beam


     So, first I put on my sunblock and let it set for about 5 minutes. Then I get my powder brush and swirl all of the e.l.f. powder colors together, and apply it all over my face to control shine. I curl my eyelashes and apply a coat or two of my clear mascara. (I usually apply Covergirl's lash blast volume in black-brown, but latley I've been loving my clear mascara) While my clear mascara is out, I groom my brows and double it up as a brow gel. I then apply my primer potion all over my lids and along my inner corners. After this, I almost ALWAYS use my NAKED palette (unless I'm using my Sephora colorista palette). I use a variety of the colors everyday, but usually I just wear Naked all over my lid, Smog in my crease, and Virgin mixed with Sin my inner corners and brow bone. After that I apply my lip balm and Posie Tint on my lips. (Some days I'll use posie tint on my cheeks, too) Then I use high beam to highlight my cheek bones and cupid's bow.
     I hope you enjoyed! What do YOU where over summer?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment