Monday, August 8, 2011

My Skin Care Routine

My Skin Care Routine

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE reading and watching  about people's skin care routines. So, I decided to do one! I really do recommend all of these products. (Obviously no one payed me to say any of this). I've been using this for about two months and I love it! So here's what i use:
     -Neutrogena naturals purifying facial cleanser
     -Neutrogena naturals fresh cleansing and makeup remover
     -Neutrogena naturals purifying face scrub
     -Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner
     -My DIY Acne Scar reducing Toner
     -F.A.B. Anti-Redness Serum
     -Any moisturizer (i will explain)

     So, every morning I wet my face with warm water then use the purifying facial cleanser. I rinse my face with cold water. Then i get a cotton ball and wet it with the Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner and spread it all over my face. Once it has dried for about a minute, I take a dime sized amount of the F.A.B. serum and apply it all over my face then I let it set for 5 minutes. After that, I apply my moisturizer. Okay, so I used to use the Garnier Skin Renew (i think its called) moisturizer, but I ran out. Luckily, I have a lot of samples from online and in-store Sephora purchases, so i have been using those. (This week I'm using Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer. I really like it and might buy it.) After about at least 10 minutes of it soaking in, I put on sunscreen and  start applying my makeup.
     At night, I wet my face with warm water and use the fresh cleansing and makeup remover. I rinse my face off with cold water. I then get a cotton ball and use my DIY TONER. (I use this only at night, because it smells kinda gross, and i don't want people smelling me hahaha). Once it has dried, I apply my F.A.B. serum, let it dry ten minutes, and apply my moisturizer.
     Every 3 or 4 days I use my Neutrogena naturals purifying face scrub. I recommend using it at night because scrubs tend to make your face red sometimes, and its better to be red while your asleep instead of when your out and about. I really do love this scrub though! It makes my skin sooooooooo smooth I love it!

     So, yeah! I really love these products! The purifying facial cleanser really takes off all the dirt, and the makeup remover is safe for eyes so it really DOES remove all of my makeup. BTW my DIY toner is still lightening my scars!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment